ASK THE VET Q & A BLOG RULES:
ASK THE VET Q&A BLOG RULES:
1. I reserve the right to be as cranky as I want in my responses.
2. All questions must be sent to my twitter account, @crankyvet, for consideration. Please do not submit questions through this blog.
3. You must remember that without being able to examine your pet, I am not providing a diagnosis. This is an opinion and/or discussion, not medical advice… (ie… you can’t sue me for what I may say here)
4. Some people say there are no stupid questions. For the most part I disagree. But if you do happen to ask one of those rare elusive stupid questions, I will tell you… in a cranky, but loving, way.
5. I may not be able to address every question I receive. Don’t get angry. I’m doing this for free.
6. I will try to post regularly, but if I don’t, don’t get annoyed and bug me about it. That will not help get your question answered. In fact, I will probably then purposefully ignore your question because you willfully violated blog rule number 6.
7. You may ask as many questions as you like. Whether or not I answer them will be based solely on my mood that day. Don’t get annoyed if I don’t answer any/all of your questions. Life isn’t fair.
8. That said… go for it. Let’s see what you people have been wondering about…